To maintain an efficient card management system, POS and agency banking channels, quality service to both internal and external customers, and always provide high system availability of systems.
- Providing technical 2nd level support for the Bank's digital channels namely: POS and Agency Banking to 3rd party partners.
- Configuring products and parameters in the card management Systems, POS, and Agency Banking systems.
- Ensuring timely processing of related MIS reports to users.
- Performing the daily BAU tasks by ensuring prompt resolution of issues and service desk tickets assigned.
- Performing core systems administration tasks that include, but are not limited to, maintaining an inventory of systems, patch management, and security attestation of authorized users.
- Participating in the Development of POS, Agency Banking systems, and card systems’ business continuity plans; ensuring that the systems are up to date and are available in the secondary site in the event of a Disaster Recovery.
- Implementation of digital channel solutions as per the Bank's strategies and collaboration with business lines to execute on delivery of Digital strategies.
- Escalating 3rd-level support issues to system vendors for expert-level support.
- Performing system upgrades and apply system patches promptly received from system vendors.
- Ensuring 24/7 availability of the systems as required by users.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/CS/Mathematics.
- Professional Qualifications: Proficient in Linux, Oracle database administration, and business analysis.
- Technology Operations.
- Master’s degree in any computer or business related, Project Management.
- 4 years of experience in card systems.
- 3 years of experience as a Linux server administrator.
- 3 years in IT projects and business analysis.
- 3 years in banking operations.