Provides high-level administrative support to the office of the MD, ensuring all schedules and communications to various stakeholders i.e., Board, Group, Management, Customers, Regulators, Staff, etc. are managed with the efficiency required for the effective functioning of the office.
- Manage the MD’s diary.
- Manage and coordinate workflows in the office of the MD.
- Provide logistical support for Board meetings, including travel and accommodation arrangements for directors both into the country and within Kigali.
- Plan for and manage the MD's engagement events, which include Branch visits, customer visits, town halls, and staff meetings.
- Provide Quarterly CRM escalation report for MD’s office.
- Serve as the focal point of communication between Board Members, EXCOM, BPR and KCB Group staff, and the MD.
- Maintaining an efficient office system including Data management and filing.
- Responsible for administrative accounts and budget for the office of the MD.
- Provision of first-line support to all stakeholders who require such services from the MD.
- Review both internal and external customer queries and complaints directed to the office of the MD, and ensure responses are provided timely by the responsible offices.
- Prepare logistics for MD’s travels, including booking tickets and accommodation.
- Coordinate with Group Executive Assistants regarding tickets, accommodation, airport transfers, and transportation within Kigali for visiting Group Executives.
- Take minutes, maintain records, and follow up on matters arising for meetings as may be required by the MD.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor's degree in administration, secretariat services, or any other Business/ Social Sciences related degree.
- 3 years of experience in administrative work, and stakeholder management
- 1 year of experience in basic budget management
- 2 years of experience in communication