Responsible for the strategy, growth, profitability, and the overall leadership of the Card Acquiring business.
- Provide leadership in business development and lead the execution of the Card Acquiring strategy for the Bank.
- Responsible for portfolio growth through a series of aggressive Merchants acquisition, sales, and relationship management activities.
- Implementation of strategic plans for new program requirements and design solutions for acquiring, growing, and retaining business.
- Monitor and manage customer complaints for both online and physical merchants, constantly reviewing service delivery standards and positioning branch staff to ensure maintenance of the highest service standards that keep the Bank ahead of competition.
- Reviewing and analyzing MIS Reports for monitoring recruitment, sales performance, and profitability on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Cards Center and IT for any support required by a merchant or complaints reported regarding merchant POS and/or cards.
- Conduct Market research to identify competitive information on new developments in the market and suggest any developments and enhancements related to the overall Acquiring business.
- Work closely with the marketing team on required marketing material to promote acquiring business and ensure proper display and awareness at the merchant level.
- Manage the merchant collection process for cardholder payments to merchants as well as any payments.
- Training of merchants in conjunction with Retail and Branch teams to ensure quality service standards are maintained.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business/Economics
- Professional Qualification: CPA/ACCA or business-related.
- Master’s degree in business/management.
- 3 years of experience in sales & lead generation, and bank operations.
- 2 years of experience in customer relationship management, and card operations.
- 1 year of experience working with agents or merchants.