Responsible for the overall leadership, management, growth, and profitability of the branch business and implementation of an efficient and effective operational, risk management, customer service, and sales culture.
- Contribute to and take appropriate actions in cascading and implementing the retail banking strategy in the area where the branch operates by ensuring the bank’s retail objectives are met to ensure sustainable business growth.
- Manage the branch retail’s liability and assets portfolios with the aim of ensuring that it remains profitable, and competitive and promptly reacts to the changes in both the internal and external environment.
- Drive a sales culture within the branch staff with the aim of growing the NFI, products per customer, the share of wallet, and quality customer base and at the same time ensure staff productivity.
- Oversee the branch operations to ensure superior service offering to all bank’s customers, reduction of operating costs through efficient utilization of the bank’s resources, and prevention of frauds & losses through implementation of first-class corporate governance and compliance with bank’s policies, procedures, and processes.
- Monitor and manage customer complaints, constantly review service delivery standards, and manage branch human resources in a way that ensures maintenance of the highest service standards.
- Coach, mentor, and develop a high-performing team and ensure an effective performance management framework.
- Ensure effective migration of customers to electronic business channels through promoting channel usage (Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, and Cards) and high performance of branch alternative channels such as Agency Banking and Merchant Business
- Ensure that branch processes are within the agreed TAT to achieve customer satisfaction.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Professional Qualification in Banking
- Master’s degree in business
- 10 years of experience in team management, sales, relationship management, credit and bank operations