To generate and analyze data and provide information on retail performance to all cross-functional units within retail.
- Precise collation of data/reports and subsequent compilation, analysis, and presentation of the same for branches, regions, retail sector heads, management review, and major segments of the business.
- Analyze data collated and promptly do reports with clear explanations on variances or raise/advise on concerns of business trends.
- Preparation of monthly reports on performance and highlight key milestones made within the month and make proposals on the way forward.
- Design user-friendly templates for use by retail sector heads in tracking weekly and monthly performance in their respective lines of products and financials.
- Coordinate with other analysts on bank performance drawing focus on the retail product performance.
- Ensure campaign reports are done consistently and at the set timelines and provide key highlights to keep the momentum and foster transparency in the campaign.
- Design reports in collaboration with the database administrator in IT and update the reports as dictated by changes in the core banking system and the retail product basket.
- Prepare daily sales reports for all unit heads, regional business and sales managers, and branch sales teams.
- Hold custody of the business targets for the year in focus and update or revise as advised by the board through the head of retail banking.
- Assist in preparing business and product proposals.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or mathematics/statistics.
- Master’s degree in data science.
- Professional Qualification: SQL, Python courses.
- 3 years of experience in general banking.
- 5 years of experience in business analytics, Business Intelligence.
- 3 years of experience in data science.