To deliver exceptional mortgage sales performance by supporting branch business, generating new business, and building relationships to grow the mortgage portfolio under the personal banking segment.
- Appraising and recommending mortgage credit loan applications
- To manage directly all internal and external matters relating to the assigned portfolio
- Perform sales and marketing presentations to new and existing customers to close sales.
- Monitoring of loans already disbursed.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints and settling them as per agreed SLAs.
- Constantly monitor the penetration rate of existing MOUs and aggressively market the same for increased penetration.
- Grow institutional and related liabilities through the marketing of relatively cheaper deposits.
- Coaching and mentoring of staff.
- Market intelligence for product development.
- Create and maintain partnerships with Blue-chip organizations to develop business through competitive penetration rate management.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-Related field.
- 2 years of experience in general banking, credit analysis, relationship management, and customer service.
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- 1 year of experience in sales.