Responsible for developing and rolling out innovative business development initiatives and redefining the relationship and sales models.
- Execute Premium / Advantage Banking tactical plan and grow the bank's emerging Premium / Advantage Banking customer base, deposits, assets, and high-value yield per customer.
- Review and/or develop commercially viable innovative products, services, and channels that position BPR Bank competitively in the market.
- Develop annual sales plans and execute them to build a profitable deposit and asset portfolio for the unit.
- Offer Leadership to the Advantage & Premium centers and ensure they consistently provide superior levels of customer service and lead the planning and coordination of customer events and engagement forums to showcase BPR Bank Premium and Advantage Banking.
- Manage the Premium / Advantage Banking portfolio at risk and maintain within the bank-set business level.
- Working closely with the Marketing division to communicate Premium / Advantage Banking products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in the other units and external business industry sectors to tap into banks' value chain and new market innovation opportunities.
- Managing business risks in line with the Bank’s policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs). This included AML, KYC, and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in business
- 4 years of experience on the Management level in an affluent/high-net-worth service sector or Retail banking
- 3 years of experience in business research and product development
- 3 years of experience in Banking operations, sales, and customer service
- 2 years of experience in project management