To give objective and independent assurance to management that the Information systems in place are appropriate, well utilized, reliable, and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Be part of the Audit Team in performing Information Systems audits, both technical and end-user across BPR Bank Rwanda in line with Internal Audit Methodology, processes, procedures, and timeframes.
- Giving an assurance that access to electronically stored corporate information is adequately protected and managed appropriately to the risks.
- Identify and analyze the level of threat and potential risk to the bank’s I.S. assets.
- Test adequacy and effectiveness of systems controls,
- Recommend corrective measures to be undertaken in areas of weaknesses.
- Make maximum use of Computer Assisted Audit Tools e.g., Teammate, IDEA, or any other automation tool used by the Audit department.
- Performance of special Audits as and when called upon.
Educational qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- Professional Qualifications: Network infrastructure security, data science, Phyton courses
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 1+year of experience in general audit
- 1+year of experience in data science